- Niseko is approx 2.5 hours from New Chitose Airport, Sapporo. Several bus companies run daily from the Airport. Whiteliner is a recommended choice and you can book your transfer online.
- If you want to pay a little extra but get “meet-and-greet” at the airport you can try Skybus Travel.
- Skybus can also arrange private transfers by minibus for small groups.
Ski Hire Deals and Lift Tickets
- We can arrange all your ski hire and lift ticket needs in advance.
- Simply drop us a request with your online booking and we will provide you with a link to pre-arrange all your ski-hire needs in advance. Below are several recommended companies in the village:
Summer in Hokkaido
Summer in Hokkaido is a fabulous alternative holiday. The landscape is transformed into a haven for lovers of the outdoors with spectacular scenery, hiking, cycling, white water rafting and summer fairs. See what’s on offer.
We can take short and long-term summer bookings on our Rates & Availability.
Dining out in Niseko
Hirafu village and the Niseko area in general boast a great variety of Japanese and international restaurants, which make the most of the exceptional local produce. You will find a range of of cosy eateries within walking distance of Birch Grove.